The Holistic Suite
11 Canon Harnett Court
47 High Street
Have you spent the last several years sacrificing your own needs for the benefit of your family or career? Maybe you are feeling a bit run down because you haven’t taken as much care of yourself as you would have liked. Perhaps you have a health condition you struggle to manage, wish you had more energy, or were the the same weight you used to be?
My name is Annabel Caulfield, and I’m a Nutrition and Wellness therapist who helps people rediscover some of the vitality they have lost, whether that be due to a health condition they are struggling to manage, or because they have put their own needs on hold while juggling the needs of their families or careers. I understand this struggle, having turned my own life around using dietary and lifestyle changes, and a bit of determination!
A few years ago I was suffering from a number of non-life threatening yet at times debilitating health issues. Using the knowledge and tools learned while studying for my Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy, I am now in much healthier and happier place. And you can get there too.
My 12 week programme is designed to help you identify what your goals are, whether that be managing a health problem, weight loss, or simply experiencing more energy on a daily basis. Together we will identify strategies to help you achieve those goals.
If you are interested in finding out more then give me a ring or drop me an email.
I also offer food intolerance and other tests. Please contact me for more information.
The nutritional consultation:
- free 20 minute initial telephone chat to discuss if nutritional therapy might have some answers for you.
- 12 week programme, including an initial consultation, up to 2 follow up consultations, either face to face or on Skype/phone, plus email support throughout the 12 weeks. During the initial consultation we will agree on your goals, and I will provide explanations and handouts, an action plan and recommended supplements. We will adjust those goals and supplements if required at the follow up consultations.
- Recommendations for supplements and additional tests if appropriate (extra charges will apply for purchase of these).
Training, qualifications & experience
Dip NNT (NHC)
NNA Registered Practitioner
Member of the NNA management committee
GNC Registered Associate Naturopath
Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling Skills
BA (Hons) English and Education
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please note that I require a £10 non-refundable deposit in order to book an appointment, redeemable against the cost of the consultation. This is to cover the booking of the consultation room.
12 Week Programme £150
Whatever your needs (weight loss, management of a pre-existing condition, rediscovering your vitality), my 12-week programme may hold some answers for you. Included is an initial consultation, up to 2 follow up consultations, either face to face or on Skype/phone, plus email support throughout the 12 weeks. During the initial consultation we will agree on your goals, and I will provide explanations and handouts, an action plan and recommended supplements. We will adjust those goals and supplements if required at the follow up consultations.
Support after the 12 Week Programme £20 per month
This includes one catch up call, plus email contact and revised action plans and supplement recommendations to reflect your changing requirements. If you would like to meet in person there will be an extra £10 charge.
1 off consultation £80
Full case history taken and explanations, an action plan and recommended supplements provided following the consultation. 60 - 90 minutes.
Follow up consultation £50
45 - 60 minutes to review your progress after the initial consultation, and make any necessary adjustments.
If you would like a written report detailing explanations and recommendations, then the charge will be £20.
If you would like a specific eating plan then the charge will be £30 (eating plans are included when taking a Lorisian 150+ test)
Food intolerance testing and other tests available. Please ask if you've got something in mind.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
My main clinic days are Monday and Friday, 9.30am to 4.30pm. If you wish to have an appointment outside of these times please contact me.