The Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Clinic
Old Chorleywood Road
Hello my name is Angela Loftus and I am a fully qualified and Registered Nutritional Therapist working in Rickmansworth and Chorleywood.
I graduated from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition with a three year Diploma in Nutritional Therapy. This first class training, coupled with a Psychology degree, a Counselling course and a previous career in Human Resources, has equipped me with the ability to develop an easy rapport with people of all ages and to provide friendly and practical nutrition advice to make a difference.
I have experienced for clients as well as for friends and family (I have four children) that small dietary and lifestyle changes can lead to big changes in health and wellness and that food is both nurturing and empowering. I now see every meal as an opportunity to nourish the body and that by making informed choices we can make a difference to our health and wellbeing and live the life we want to!
At Nutrition4Change you will also find I have a natural empathy towards individuals' emotional wellbeing, combined with a passion for healthy food.
How does it work?
I will help you achieve results with practical and sustainable health plans and provide support and encouragement throughout. I will give you up to date science based information so that you know where to start in this sometimes baffling world of healthy eating advice whether that be for weight loss, blood sugar management, improved digestion or just simply to optimise your health and wellbeing.
I have established links with test laboratories to optimise your nutritional status and use appropriate tests to understand exactly what your individual imbalances or nutrient deficiencies are and why optimal health may be eluding you. Tests include
Food Intolerance Testing,
Stool Analysis for Gut related problems
Thyroid and Adrenal (stress) levels
Not sure whether Nutritional Therapy is right for you? Visit my website for further information (including client experiences/testimonials)
OR feel free to call me 07977 418736 to discuss how Nutritional Therapy might help make you feel like a new person!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychology degree BSc (Hons)
- Post Graduate Diploma- Human Resources
- Introduction to Counselling- University of Hertfordshire
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (3 years) from The institute for Optimum
- Nutrition (ION)
- Full member of British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation £80 (1 hour) which includes "personalised" health optimisation plan including dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
Follow up Consultations £50 (45 mins)
Please call me for a free no obligation telephone consultation if you are unsure whether Nutritional Therapy is right for you
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evening appointments available