The Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Clinic
Old Chorleywood Road
I am a fully qualified and Registered Nutritional Therapist working in Rickmansworth and Chorleywood.
I graduated from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition with a three year Diploma in Nutritional Therapy. This training, together with a Psychology degree, a Counselling certificate and a background in Human Resources, has equipped me with the ability to develop an easy rapport with people of all ages and to provide friendly and practical nutrition advice to make a difference.
Therefore at Nutrition4Change you will find I have a natural empathy towards individuals' physical and emotional wellbeing, together with a passion for healthy food.
How does it work?
I will help you achieve results with easy, practical and sustainable health plans and provide support and encouragement throughout. I will give you up to date science based information so that you may know where to start in this sometimes baffling world of healthy eating whether that be for weight loss, blood sugar management, improved digestion or other nutrition related areas of health.
I have established links with test laboratories to optimise your nutritional status and use appropriate tests to understand exactly what your individual imbalances or nutrient deficiencies are and why optimal health may be eluding you. Tests include
Food Intolerance Testing,
Stool Analysis for Gut related problems
Thyroid and Adrenal (stress) levels
I have experienced for clients as well as for myself, friends and family (I have four children) that small dietary and lifestyle changes can lead to big changes in health and wellness and that food is both nurturing and empowering. I now see every meal as an opportunity to nourish the body and that by making informed choices we can have the energy to live life the way we want to!
Not sure whether Nutritional Therapy is right for you? Visit my website for further information (including client experiences/testimonials)
OR feel free to call me 07977 418736 to discuss how Nutritional Therapy might help make you feel like a new person!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychology degree BSc (Hons)
- Post Graduate Diploma- Human Resources
- Introduction to Counselling- University of Hertfordshire
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (3 years) from The institute for Optimum
- Nutrition (ION)
- Full member of British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation £75 (approx 1 hour 15 mins) which includes "personalised" health optimisation plan including dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
Follow up Consultations £45 (approx 45 mins)
Please call me for a free no obligation telephone consultation if you are unsure whether Nutritional Therapy is right for you
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evening appointments available