Angela Falaschi - BANT, CNHC
My name is Angela and I have been working in the field of complementary medicine and nutritional health for over 17 years. Having worked across a wide range of disciplines in the field of complementary medicine including homeopathy and iridology, as well as doing extensive work in the area of nutritional health, I have many years of experience which enables me to help you as an individual.
As a nutritional therapist, homeopath and iridologist, I am one of Britain's few people to have expertise in all three areas. Everyone is different, and there are wide variations in nutritional needs, absorption, assimilation, utilisation and elimination from person to person. There is no universal standard, small imbalances in our system sow the seeds of future illness.
As a Nutritional Therapist, I aim to help improve your bodies efficiency by identifying and dealing with these problems using a number of diets, supplements and/or homeopathic remedies. I can help you detox and gain your sparkle and ideal weight and well being in the New Year.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Medicine, Plaskett International College
- Diploma in Dietary Therapeutics, Plaskett International College
- Diploma in Homeopathy, The Hahnemann College of Homeopathy London
- Diploma in Iridology, Plaskett International College
- Member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition (BANT)
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please contact me with any issues you would like to discuss and the goals you wish to achieve. With the use of a bio-resonance machine, I will be able to assess any areas that need approving. If you would like to discuss this further and to see how I can help you, please give me a call.
- Sessions are £95 and this will last 1 hour.
- I have the option to rent a local clinic room if preferred, this will cost £125.
I also have free parking available at my home address.
I have recently co-authored my first book on Nutrition, "Children's Nutrition by Angela Falaschi & Andrea Childs", this is available through a number of retail outlets and through online book stores.
In addition to a number of celebrity clients, the media frequently consults me on the areas of homeopathy and nutrition. I have featured in BBC News, The Daily Mail, The Times, The Guardian and Daily Express as well as major UK magazines including Top Sante, Now, Zest, Red Health & Beauty and many more.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|