Are you looking to understand, challenge and change your eating behaviour?
Hi, my name is Andrew. I am a Nutritional Therapist and Weight Management Practitioner. I understand the struggles that people face when it comes to long-term weight loss, nutritionally and psychologically. I have worked with a number of different clients, each with their own barriers to achieving long-term weight loss. I am here to help you break down those barriers and create a healthier you.
There are steps you will need to take to help you achieve the life you want to live. The process will include a holistic approach to long-term weight loss, combining nutritional therapy with behaviour change techniques. This will include helping you to understand, challenge and ultimately change your relationship with food. In doing so, we can work together on small changes that will make a big difference on your weight loss journey. Everything I deliver in our one to one sessions will be evidence-based.
Anybody can diet and shift weight in the short-term. I am here to create a platform for you to make sustainable, healthy changes in the long-term.
You can make the change today if you are willing.
To learn more about my approach or to discuss your specific needs, please contact me by email or telephone on 07925002280.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Nutritional Therapist.
- Weight Management Practitioner.
- MSc in Physical activity, Nutrition and Health Promotion.
- BSc in Applied Sports Science.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial telephone consultation (40 minutes) - £25
My sessions are set at £45 per hour.
If you would like me to visit you in the local area, this can also be arranged. We can discuss this by email or telephone.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|