Are you looking to understand, challenge and change your eating behaviour?
Hi, my name is Andrew, I am an experienced Weight Management Practitioner who has worked with hundreds of clients 1-to-1 and in groups. I understand the struggles that people face when it comes to long-term weight loss. I have worked with a number of clients, each with their own barriers to achieving this. I am here to help you break down those barriers and create a healthier you.
Through a combination of nutritional and psychological support, I am here to empower you to take action. This will include helping you to understand, challenge and ultimately change your eating behaviour. In doing so, we can work together on small changes that will make a big difference on your weight loss journey. Everything I deliver in our 1-to-1 sessions will be evidence-based.
Anybody can diet and shift weight in the short-term. I am here to create a platform for you to make sustainable, healthy changes in the long-term.
You can make the change today if you are willing.
To learn more about my approach or to discuss your specific needs, please contact me through my website or by telephone.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Weight Management Practitioner.
- MSc in Physical activity, Nutrition and Health Promotion.
- BSc in Applied Sports Science.
- Mindful eating and mindfulness.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial telephone consultation (30-45 minutes) - £25
My sessions are set at £45 per hour.
If you would like me to visit you in the local area, this can also be arranged. We can discuss this by telephone or through my website.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|