01737 812498 / 07759149326
- Are you working long hours, in a stressful job skipping meals and not eating properly or exercising?
- Do you have little energy left at the end of the day to enjoy your family life?
- Are you ignoring those excess pounds that keep piling on?
- Do you eat to comfort yourself in some way?
If your answer is YES to any of these problems then we can work together to find a solution, set new goals and get focused!
Many of us find little time to focus on ourselves, on our health until we are eventually forced into doing something. Maybe it's because unconsciously we believe we cannot achieve the changes we desire, well all it takes is a few small steps and you too could have the health you desire.
STOP and think for a moment, imagine over the next few months you make some changes and started to focus on your health, what would you look like, what would your friends and family be saying and how would you feel? With the right knowledge and a bit of effort you could start making those changes today - think about it - what would stop you?
The food that you feed your body will have a profound effect on your health over a long period of time. Are you giving your body all the right foods to keep it healthy? Just making a few changes to your diet and lifestyle will make a difference to your future health.
Find out how you can make healthier choices, book an appointment where you will receive some valuable information, tips and a nutritional plan which may include the use of nutritional supplements, such as vitamins and minerals or herbs.
Nutritional therapy may also facilitate change in a variety of health conditions.
If you find there is an emotional pattern to your negative eating then you may like to talk through with me what is triggering this behaviour using cognitive therapy or a technique called NLP, Time Line Therapy & Hypnosis. Sometimes just talking about it is enough to make some changes.
Find out about my 'Introduction to NLP workshops' for Therapists & Clients - helping you to change the way you think and behave.
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm an experienced Nutritional therapist/NLP - Life coach/Speaker with a passion for health both physically and mentally, delivering talks at workshops, seminars and networking groups about health and motivation.
I also work with individuals like yourself to bring about changes in their health, lifestyle and keep them motivated, at my practice in Surrey specialising in many health issues, weight management, eating disorders and emotional issues relating to food.
Some clients struggle with emotional eating and by using alternative therapies such as NLP, Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy they are able to achieve their goals and bring about permanent changes in their lives.
My most recent projects are:
- Programme Manager for MEND which stands for Mind, Exercise, Nutrition, Do It; working with young overweight children and their families to change their lifestyle and eating habits.
- Workshops for the Sure Start nurseries for the under 5’s
- Sport Nutritional Workshops in schools.
- Slim Programme - 2 day workshop, utilising NLP and Nutrition
- InspiringHealth4Life - wellbeing seminars to companies
- Introduction to NLP workshops
I have spent over 30 years in the medical profession and graduated in Nutrition & Dietary Therapy at the Raworth International Centre.
Member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapy (BANT),
Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC),
NTC - nutritional therapy council - that promotes and demands a very high standard from their members in clinical practice with ongoing Continual Professional development as a requirement.
Diploma in Nutritional therapy and dietary therapy
Master Practitioner and Life Coach in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP),
Time Line Therapy (TLT)
Hypnosis graduating with the American Board of NLP and registered with the Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ANLP).
New Code NLP
Integral eye movement therapy (IEMT)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy at SICH.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Initial nutritional consultation for one and half hours is £90
Follow-up appointments £60 per hour
Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching and NLP change work initial consultation 1.5 hour £110
Then £70 per hour
Other areas where:
Hypnotherapy, Time Line therapy & NLP may make a difference:
- Emotional eating
- Weight management
- Exam nerves
- Presentation nerves
- Anger management
- Weight loss
- Stop smoking
- Increasing self-esteem and self-worth
- Setting specific goals and following through with them
- Achieve your goals, dreams and ambitions
- Change or break free from bad habits, limiting beliefs and behaviors
- Take control of your negative, limiting beliefs and create powerful, positive new ones
- Earn more money and improve your financial position
- Give your life direction
- Identify your purpose and goals
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Available during working hours, evenings and Saturdays