As a Nutritional Therapist I can assist in providing nutritional guidance to meet your individual health goals. If you are looking to improve health, minimise symptoms or manage weight I can assess your nutritional needs with the use of science based questionnaires, food journals and one to one reviews. This will enable me to pinpoint nutritional deficiencies in your current diet and produce a diet plan that is tailored to your individual needs.
This can be achieved by
- Assessing for Nutritional deficiencies within current diet with the use of science based questionnaires.
- Formulating a diet plan tailored to your needs
- Providing guidelines for a balanced intake of nutrients and hydration
- Identifying foods containing required nutrients
- Monitor and review progress
This nutritional programme can be used to optimise health, increase energy levels, educate, or minimise symptoms.
Disclaimer: I am unable to cure or treat medical conditions, nutritional therapy cannot replace medical treatment, but can certainly complement it.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT), have a BA (Open) degree with the Open University, Diplomas in Life Coaching, Nutritional Therapy and am fully insured to practice.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Obesity *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I can offer a free no commitment 15 minute health assessment call to discuss your health concerns and how I could help you. This would give you a better understanding of what to expect and how we can work together to reach your health goals.
Individual sessions £50.00
Package of 6 sessions at 10% discount paid in advance equal to £45.00 per session.
Total of £270.00.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|