Completely personalized, one-to-one Nutritional Therapy is about taking the time to get right to the root of what’s going on because with proper support, your body has an incredible capacity for revival.
I’m Alice and I’m a registered Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist with a focus on stress and fatigue, preventative health and support for age-related disease. I passionately believe in the power of nutrition to get you feeling absolutely amazing. As well as bespoke nutritional therapy programmes, at East Bay Health we also offer talks, workshops and the popular 2-week detox programme created by Nutri Advanced.
Book an appointment with me at our beautiful clinic in the heart of Colchester, or get in touch for more information on:
- home and workplace visits in Essex, Suffolk and London
- online consultations via Skype.
I understand that when you're thinking about change, you might have some questions before diving in. You might want to get to know me a bit better and find out how Nutritional Therapy can really help you. I provide a FREE 15-minute phone call before booking in your first consultation, in order to discuss your individual needs, how we'd work together and whether Nutritional Therapy is right for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy from the highly respected College of Naturopathic Medicine
Qualified Nutriclean Detox Programme Practitioner
Regularly attend conferences and courses to enhance my clinical practice and reflect my interests in functional medicine, preventative health and longevity, nutrigenomics and the biochemistry of stress
Fully insured and a member of both the CNHC (Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council; register accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care) and BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
Extensive personal experience catering for special dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and low-histamine.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I'll devise a package tailored to you, your health concerns and your goals. The frequency and number of consultations will depend on your commitment and what your aims are - we also offer one-off 'pay as you go' consultations.
Our fees typically cover:
- Consultations (initial appointments are one hour, sometimes up to an hour and a half; follow-ups are 45 minutes to one hour)
- Ongoing extensive research between appointments
- Your bespoke nutritional, lifestyle and supplement programme, reviewed and adjusted at each session
- Handouts and information sheets
- Recommendation for testing where appropriate and subsequent testing analysis.
Please visit our website for more information and for current special offers. Discounts are available for packages, but for one-off 'pay as you go' appointments at our clinic in Colchester, initial consultations are £80 and follow-ups are £60.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Appointments are available from 7am-9pm Monday-Friday and from 10am-5pm Saturday and Sunday. I aim to respond to all enquiries withing 48 hours.