Alexander Georgiou DipCNM, mBANT, CNHC
Brixton Therapy Centre
510 Brixton Road
The Charterhouse Clinic
98 Crawford Street
07939 085402 / 07939 085402
**Special Launch Offer **FREE CONSULTATION** with every myDNAhealth kit purchased until Saturday 26th March.
- Your DNA test kit must be purchased by Saturday 26th March
- DNA test kits must be purchased via Conscious Nutrition
- The DNA analysis and FREE follow up consultation can be completed at any time
- Kits can be purchased on behalf of friends and family as a gift & free consultation is still included
For further info: http://www.conscious-nutrition.co.uk/#!weightloss/cpju
I want to make it as easy as possible for you to take back your health through guided nutrition and lifestyle advice. I believe in order to achieve wellness, you must first establish the cause of the imbalance. Treating symptoms does not fix the problem, it is merely like putting a plaster over a wound, whilst you can’t see the wound, it is still there. My approach to nutritional therapy and wellness encompasses the functional medicine model. By shifting the traditional disease-centered focus of medical practice to a more patient-centered approach, Functional Medicine addresses the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms. I spend time listening to my client's histories and looking at the interactions amongst genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors that can influence long-term health and complex, chronic disease.
My keen interest in health and nutrition began after facing my own personal health challenges in 2005 (too many to list here). After seeking the expertise of nutritional therapists and following their recommendations, I soon appreciated the power nutrition and lifestyle can have on one's health.
There are a myriad of benefits to nutritional therapy, here are just a few:
-Increase your energy levels
-Reduce your stress levels
-Relieve bloating and improve digestion
-Strengthen your immune system
-Get rid of food cravings
-Increase your chances of conceiving
-Have healthy, glowing skin
What to expect from a consultation?
Shortly after booking your initial consultation, you will receive a confidential questionnaire by email. This will ask a range of questions relating to your current health status and diet, and provides useful information in order to maximise our time in the initial consultation. During the first session, which normally lasts 60-90 minutes, a thorough case history is taken to build up a detailed picture of your health.
After the consultation a summary will be emailed to you, alongside an eating programme which will fit practically into your lifestyle. To maximise the programme a few carefully selected supplements will usually be suggested as well as some simple lifestyle recommendations.
Follow up appointments allow me to assess your progress and make any adjustments. These usually take place 4-6 weeks apart. The number of consultations you need is dependent on your current health status but one to three follow ups are normally required depending on the individual case.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist (DipCNM),
- I am a full member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT),
- I am also registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the only register for Nutritional Therapy recognised by the Department of Health.
My main areas of expertise lie in anything related to the gut including yeast overgrowths such as Candida, Parasite infections and SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), as well as stress and fatigue, including adrenal and hormonal imbalances. I also have experience in men's health.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
£95 - Initial Consultation
£60 - Follow Up
£95- Initial Consultation
£60 - Follow Up
Weight Loss Package in association with myDNAhealth
***Special introductory offer £149 (normally £249) - includes 60 minute consultation and a DNA screen with myDNAhealth and full analysis***
Weight Loss Package with myDNAhealth (initial consultation & two follow ups) £289
Health Questionnaire Interpretation
myDNAhealth test kit
myDNAtest interpretation and report
2 follow up consultations (face to face or via phone or skype) to provide ongoing support
Diet & Fitness plans
Phone & email support
Home Visits - available on request
1-1 Food Shopping Consultation
£60 for 1 hour.
One hour accompanied shopping around Whole Foods or a store of your choice, helping you make the right food choices towards your health goals.
15% discount for Students, Job Seeker's & OAP's
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 10am until 7pm Saturday & Sunday 12pm until 6pm