07544 658857 / 07544658857
Call 07544 658857 for a free 15 minute consultation to see if Nutritional Therapy or Muscle Response Testing can help you !
Do you struggle to enjoy your life for lack of energy and enthusiasm? Do your health symptoms, low moods or weight issues get in the way of feeling great? I would love to help you get back in charge of your health with a plan that works for you!
I am a fully qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist and full member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association practising in Whitstable and East Kent.
The foods you eat can have a profound effect upon your health, mood and energy levels, and because you are unique other factors such as your lifestyle, your environment and your emotions, as well as the web-like interconnections between them, all contribute to your uniqueness. By means of a thorough health assessment I aim to find out what underlying imbalances may be contributing to your health concerns. I will provide you with an individualised nutritional programme that’s designed just for you so that it works by ticking the right boxes at a biochemical level whilst fitting into your lifestyle.
In my practice I use Muscle Response Testing to identify stressors on the body such as food, chemical and airborne substance sensitivities or other structural and emotional issues that may be impacting health. I also incorporate it during some nutritional therapy consultations in order to help prioritise the recommended support when tailoring individual treatment plans.
Muscle Response Testing (from kinesiology) is an holistic and non-invasive system of techniques, which are used to help achieve optimum health and wellbeing by bringing the body back into balance or equilibrium. Suitable for adults, children and babies it is simple, gentle and completely painless.
In between consultations I offer free telephone and email support. Home visits available by prior arrangement.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy, including supervised Clinical Practice
- Certificate in Muscle Response Testing Skills
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapeutics
- Diploma in Nutritional Advice
- Compliance with the National Occupational Standards for Nutritional Therapy
- Food Allergy and Intolerance Testing/Hair Mineral Analysis available
- Full Insurance
Full member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Muscle Response Testing for sensitivities and imbalances (1 hour) £55
Package - Nutritional therapy initial consultation plus one follow up (recommended)* £115
Initial nutritional therapy consultation (90 minutes) £85
Follow-up appointment (30-45 minutes) £45
*I recommend that you book an intial consultation and follow up appointment together as it is important to review progress after 4-5 weeks and agree if we need to make any changes to your programme. I want to ensure that you have all the tools you need to support long lasting health.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|