LGM Nutrition Ltd
Sussex County Cricket Club County Ground
01273 779508 / 07941 062229
LGM Nutrition Ltd offers practical and realistic advice to clients throughout the Brighton and Hove area. The company is based in Hove and Lucy offers consultations at Radius Healthcare based at Sussex County Cricket Club..
Helping clients to develop a healthy relationship with food, Lucy from LGM Nutrition specialises in blood sugar control and hormone balance to help restore energy and wellbeing.
Training, qualifications & experience
Lucy McCrickard qualified with a Diploma and Foundation Science Degree in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION), and is registered as a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), and Federation of Nutrition Therapy Practitioners (FNTP).
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of nutrition we deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
An initial consultation is free of charge to understand the needs of the client and help explain what is possible.
Symptoms of ill health and imbalance can be the result of many months or even years of nutritional deficiency and lifestyle choice, and can rarely be solved in an instant. Packages are therefore personalised to individual needs, and can range from a handful of sessions to a longer course over a number of weeks or months if required.
Corporate talks and seminars are also offered.
Group / Corporate / Organisation packages
Lucy offers wellness workshops and seminars to companies, health clinics, sports teams and athletes, schools, business networks and social groups covering subjects such as :-
- Healthy staff catering and healthy canteen options
- Healthy diet for shift workers
- Special dietary requirements (Vegetarian/Vegan, Gluten Free, low sugar etc)
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Nutrition tips for the elderly
- Helping to make healthier and informed shopping choices
She can also provide qualified nutritional advice to PR agencies, advertising and marketing agencies and to organisations looking for support with presentations, workshops, events and product campaigns.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 0830 - 1800 Selected Saturday mornings and evenings, by special request