Weight-loss made simple
34 Colombo Street
- Find an event in your area
After running a number of successful weight-loss programmes I am delighted to offer this NEW one starting from Monday 18th May in Central London.
The programme is ideal for those who want to achieve their ideal weight, increase energy and improve overall well-being in a healthy and sustainable way. Instead of strict dieting, which is considered as a short-term solution for weight-loss, you will be encouraged to follow the principles of healthy eating and balanced diet. As a result you will be able to lose your weight gradually and steadily and to maintain it after you complete the programme. It will take between six and eight weeks to complete.
The programme includes:
- Free 15 minute telephone conversation to find out if the programme is suitable for you.
- Initial face-to-face consultation with a diet and lifestyle assessment plus goal setting (60mins).
- Three face-to-face follow up consultations including progress monitoring, adjustments to your diet and lifestyle plan, food dairy analysis and maintenance action plan. (45 mins each consultation).
- A highly personalised diet and lifestyle plan (including a set of simple menu plans that suit your food preferences and your lifestyle).
- Customised supplement programme.
- A booklet with healthy and delicious recipes.
- Support with your tailored shopping list and practical tips for shopping.
- Telephone and email support between the consultations.
The programme is also available at NBSH, 35 New Broad Street, EC2M 1NH, City.
The consultations can be arranged nearer to your workplace.
For more information or to make a booking please call 07958323596 or email email@example.com
About the host
I am a registered nutritional therapist practising in Central London and City. I have experience working with busy professionals who often feel stressed and tired, unable to lose weight or can't perform at their best. I really take the time to design a highly personalised diet and lifestyle plan to help with my clients' unique requirements.
I found a nutritionist on this site after reading an article about sports nutrition. I've...
In my teen years I suffered from Anorexia and was put into a treatment programme. With the...
I have had CFS/ME since I was 19. I am now 39, and I am still alive. The only thing that has...
Are you confident your child is getting the best possible nutrition?Find out in our campaign