The powered up and prosperous boot camp
Date:24th October - 21st November 2016
- Find an event in your area
The powered up and prosperous boot camp is for professional female entrepreneurs whose fatigue, procrastination and overwhelm stops them from getting things done in their business and impacting their success and income.
- Constantly beating yourself up because you’re not achieving your big business goals?
- Starting to feel like you’re a slave to your business – having little time for yourself or loved ones (and your relationships feel pressured because of this)?
- Waking up each day feeling exhausted – and relying on coffee and sugar to get through your day?
- Do you feel like your brain is in a cloud most of the day – and that this also impacts your productivity as you’re unable to think clearly?
This 28 day group programme will help you to:
- Have endless energy and a clear mind – so you can run your business more effortlessly.
- Become an unstoppable entrepreneur – by optimising your productivity, health and mindset.
- Get more done in less time in your business – so you can bring in more cash.
- Create time in your life for you and your loved ones – so you can enjoy life while running your business.
The programme includes worksheets, a healthy eating guide with meal suggestions, recipes, a shopping list and other simple health strategies to get you feeling energised and banish brain fog.
To find out more, visit: http://www.melissasmith.pro/productivity-bootcamp/
About the host
As a naturopath, nutritional therapist & coach along with 19 years business experience, I help stressed, exhausted & overwhelmed entrepreneurial women ditch stress & optimise their health and performance so they get more done in less time, increase their wealth & have more time & energy to enjoy their life, rather than be a slave to their business.
In my teen years I suffered from Anorexia and was put into a treatment programme. With the...
I've always taken supplements and eaten what I thought was a healthy diet, but I was...
The help and advice from my Nutritionist, with my aim of losing weight through the 5:2 system,...
Are you confident your child is getting the best possible nutrition?Find out in our campaign