The 30-day weight challenge programme (with tips for the festive season)
Location:35 New Broad Street House
- Find an event in your area
After running a number of healthy and successful weight loss programmes in Central London and the City I am pleased to offer this cutting edge weight challenge programme.
This unique programme uses a specific supplement regime, that is designed by Nutri Advanced, alongside a healthy food plan. Being unhappy with my weight and feeling low in energy last summer, I signed up for the programme and managed to lose 4Ibs and get into shape just before my summer holiday! My energy levels improved and I felt amazing.
If followed correctly, this programme may help you establish a healthy relationship with food, stop cravings, improve energy and mood and get into shape and look your best for the party season. On average, participants lose 7.2 Ibs and 6.0 cm of their waist.
The programme includes:
1. Initial consultation. During your initial face2face session, I will assess your current health, diet, lifestyle and body composition (this includes weight, fat percentage, muscle mass, hydration level, basal metabolic rate and BMI). I will help you to set your short and long term goals.
2. Three follow-up sessions at weekly intervals. During these sessions, I'll monitor your progress and make adjustments to your plan if necessary.
3. The specially designed Nutri Advanced supplement pack which contains four products that have been clinically proven to support weight loss.
4. The programme information pack that includes: weekly menu plans, a list of foods that you can eat during the 30 days, shopping list and recipes.
5. Help and support. Changing your diet and lifestyle may be challenging. Therefore weekly e-mail/telephone support will be given to keep you motivated to lose weight.
6. Tips for the festive season. I'll teach you how to make the best food choices during the festive season and how to enjoy delicious festive food without feeling guilty.
How to start?
Step one: please call me for a free 15-minute telephone session to discuss your health goals in more details and to find out if the programme is right for you.
Step two: sign up for the programme and you will be sent your product kit and information pack.
Step three: once you receive the pack please phone me or email me to arrange your initial session.
Please note that the programme is also available at Breathe London, Waterloo, SE1 8DP.
About the host
I'm a registered nutritional therapist practising in Central London and City. I have experience working with busy professionals who often feel stressed and tired, unable to lose weight or can't perform at their best. I combine the latest nutrition science, my clinical knowledge and supportive coaching to help my clients achieve their health goals.
I was first quite wary of seeking help from a nutritionist as I had previously been told to...
I've always taken supplements and eaten what I thought was a healthy diet, but I was...
I suffered from anorexia for a very long time. It started from when I was 3 through to 10....