Nutritional reform - weight management service
Date & Time:15th January - 9th April 2018, 7pm - 8.30pm
Cost:£180 for a 12 week group programme
Location:Brickhill Community Centre
- Find an event in your area
The nutritional reform weight management service, is a step by step, holistic approach to long-term weight-loss. It begins on January 15th, from 7:00pm - 8:30pm.
It has been designed with the understanding that no one person is the same, nutritionally, physically, mentally or emotionally.
In this 12 week programme, you will be given all the tools, knowledge, and understanding you need to manage your weight more effectively. The sessions will combine evidence-based nutrition, with helping you to understand exactly what is driving your eating habits. You will then be provided with effective behavioural change techniques to help you manage this.
The service will include:
- An initial telephone consultation, which will include a rigorous assessment of your dietary and lifestyle habits.
- Weekly group sessions, as well as a one to one session with me (after the 12 weeks are completed).
- Food diary analysis.
- Evidence-based curriculum, and handouts.
- A psychological approach to sessions. (Everything from understanding what influences your eating behaviour, to how you can develop self-discipline.)
- Email and telephone support between sessions.
- Weekly weigh ins using Tanita Scales.
- Accurate body-composition assessment.
This service has been designed for approximately 10 to 12 people. It will be a supportive and empowering environment, with each individual bringing their own experiences to the group. Anybody can lose weight in the short-term. This service has been designed to help you to lose weight slowly, and keep it off long-term.
For more information, or if you want to make a booking, please email email@example.com or contact Andrew on 07925002280.
About the host
Andrew Latimer is an experienced nutritionist and weight management practitioner. For the last few years Andrew has worked on a nutritionally, and psychologically led, adult weight management programme. He has worked with clients one to one, and also in groups.
To see some of Andrew's recent testimonials, please visit www.nutritionalreform.co.uk
I suffered from anorexia for a very long time. It started from when I was 3 through to 10....
The help and advice from my Nutritionist, with my aim of losing weight through the 5:2 system,...
I was first quite wary of seeking help from a nutritionist as I had previously been told to...