Cost:£3 each attendance
- Find an event in your area
A weight management group to support you in finding the health strategies that fit your lifestyle and achieve your goals. It is for anyone who is either struggling to lose weight or struggling to maintain their weight loss.
This is not a one size fits all approach - your individual health strategies will be as unique as you are. Lose weight without dieting.
- Starting on Tuesday 5th September, and then every Tuesday
- Two groups - either at 10.00am or 8.15pm
- Each session is 45 mins
What you get:
- New ideas and topics each week
- Confidential weekly weigh-ins (optional)
- Support and guidance all the way
Why you should attend:
- We all need to embed healthy habits into our daily routines
- Learn how to eat well, be active and sleep well
About the host
Having lost about 20% of my body weight 7 years ago I appreciate how challenging it can be to lose weight and to keep it off. Fortunately, I have found the strategies that work for me and there is no "dieting" involved. What works for you may be quite different and I look forward to helping you reach that point.
In my teen years I suffered from Anorexia and was put into a treatment programme. With the...
I've always taken supplements and eaten what I thought was a healthy diet, but I was...
The help and advice from my Nutritionist, with my aim of losing weight through the 5:2 system,...