Digestive wellness workshop
Date & Time:27th September 2017, 7pm - 9pm
Location:26 High Street
- Find an event in your area
“All disease starts in the gut.” - Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, Greek physician (460 – c. 370 BC).
Poor digestive health is one of the major causes of many conditions such as thyroid issues, adrenal fatigue, hormonal imbalances, autoimmune conditions, chronic fatigues, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, anxiety, depression, skin issues and cancer.
By optimising the digestive system's performance through diet, healthier habits and lifestyle, we can greatly improve our health, energy and overall well-being.
The digestive wellness workshop is aimed to introduce the key information which is essential to improving or maintaining good health over the years to come. We will study 12 different triggers and how we can address them in order to promote digestive health and overall well-being.
In the workshop:
- Insight into the 12 triggers which contribute to poor digestive and overall health.
- Evaluate the triggers mainly relevant to each individual’s health.
- Easy and practical solutions to address all 12 triggers to be applied to day to day life; reducing the risk of chronic diseases or aiding the rebalancing of health.
- Q&A - opportunity to ask questions directly.
Who would benefit?
Everybody would benefit from this course but especially people with a health complaint.
Time and date:
Time: Up to two hours, starting at 19:00.
Date: 27th of September.
Please note: Places are limited so please book your place in advance to ensure the availability.
Contact details are on my facebook page:
I was first quite wary of seeking help from a nutritionist as I had previously been told to...
I found a nutritionist on this site after reading an article about sports nutrition. I've...
The help and advice from my Nutritionist, with my aim of losing weight through the 5:2 system,...