Active, health & wellness retreat - Killarney, Ireland
Date & Time:4th - 8th September 2017, 4pm - 4pm
Location:The Malton 5* Hotel Holiday Homes
- Find an event in your area
Join us for a trip full of adventure in Killarney Co. Kerry the most stunning part of Ireland.
The focus is being active, eating healthily, enjoying the natural stunning scenery and culture of Ireland with some rest and relaxation and lots of fun and laughter.
4 nights at The Molton self catering holiday homes with access to all the facilities of The Molton 5* historic hotel featuring a luxury leisure centre with heated swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room. Massage treatments available (not included)
- 1 morning of cycling around the beautiful National Park of Killarney.
- 1 full day hiking the highest mountain in Ireland, Carrauntoohil.
- 1 morning of Kayaking to Innisfallen Island.
Taking in the stunning scenery of Co.Kerry.
All trips are guided with professional guides.
An evening at Celtic Steps The Show to take in some traditional Irish music and dancing.
Flights available with Ryanair from London Luton or London Stansted to Kerry Farranfore (not included)
What is included:
- Return airport Taxi transfer
- Accommodation self catering
- All your healthy food & drinks (no alcohol!)
- Recipes which are gluten & dairy free & free from added sugars
- All Activities with transfers to and from accommodation
- Nutrition documentaries and talks through the week
- Evening out to Celtic Steps The show.
- Massage treatments subject to hotels availability.
- Nutrition Consultation with Mary Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist.
- "Easy Detox"...Detox programme which guarantees weight loss, boosts mood, improves energy levels, induces sleep quality whilst cleansing the bowel and liver. (must be booked in advance)
Prices start from £725 pp sharing a twin or double room.
Payments are non refundable and can be made by bank transfer or via PayPal.
Spaces are very limited so please register your interest asap!
Call Mary on +44 7801 656 944 or email email@example.com.
You must have a reasonable level of fitness and must take out travel insurance which covers you for all the activities. A minimum number of 6 participants are required for the trip to run.
The focus for the week is an active holiday with time for relaxation and de-stressing, eating nutritious food and having lots of fun!
About the host
Hosted by Mary Morley Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist.
The help and advice from my Nutritionist, with my aim of losing weight through the 5:2 system,...
I was first quite wary of seeking help from a nutritionist as I had previously been told to...
I have had Multiple Sclerosis for over 31 years (I will soon be 63). The symptoms vary, but...