10 Day vegan challenge
Date:20th - 29th November 2017
Cost:£29 for 10 day challenge!
- Find an event in your area
10 Day vegan challenge! 20-29 November
It will be a closed Facebook group, where you will receive:
- PDF meal plan and recipes, following balanced meals and recipes. User-friendly, simply download to your phone/tablet/computer.
- PDF shopping list – helps with menu planning and tick the ingredients you need each week.
- Meals are balanced and easy to prepare, and the kids love them!
- I will be following the plan with you, and you can count on me for motivation, inspiration, accountability and whatever help you need to make this plan work for you around your lifestyle.
- Share this journey with like-minded peeps…….the power of the group, leave no-one behind. So much more fun being together and connected.
- Plus a free health assessment with me, a registered naturopath and nutritional therapist
START DATE: Monday 20th November 2017
Price is £29 a person (works out as £2.90 a day) – you will have 10 days of lots of support, ideas and motivation.
To book – please contact me (Atiya Khan) and I will send you payment details. I will then add you to the Facebook group with the information on Thursday 16 November, so you have the weekend to plan and get shopping!
Come and join us!
All payments are non-refundable.
About the host
I would love to introduce you to a plant-based way of living!
I am a registered naturopath, nutritional therapist and Yoga teacher. I did my degree in Biochemistry and previously worked as a solicitor in London and as a primary school teacher in Bristol.
I am experienced in running retreats, workshops and promoting natural health.
I was first quite wary of seeking help from a nutritionist as I had previously been told to...
I suffered from anorexia for a very long time. It started from when I was 3 through to 10....
I have had Multiple Sclerosis for over 31 years (I will soon be 63). The symptoms vary, but...